Thanks everyone! The Application is now closed.
WE ARE HIRING!
We are looking for a talented, passionate individual to add to our team! Please send your resume, cover letter, links to Instagram + Pinterest, examples of herbal or creative, and why you think you would be a good fit to firstname.lastname@example.org
Title: Production Assistant/ Retail sales
Pay Level: $10/hr to start
Reporting Relationship: This position reports directly to the owner
Working Hours: part time position, up to 6-15 hours per week as needed.
- Production of various Seagrape Products (Soaps, Candles, Body Oils)
- Packaging and labeling
- Adhering to sanitary manufacturing practices to ensure consistent and uncontaminated product
. - Maintenance of a clean and sanitary production environment
. - Inspect and approve incoming shipments and raw materials.
- Organize and inventory raw materials, packaging materials and finished goods
. - Receive orders from Website.
- Fulfill, package and mail orders.
- Assist in the front of house with retail sales
- Set up and work product sales booths at markets and shows as needed
- Order delivery and pick up in the Portland area
Seagrape Apothecary is looking for a hard working self-starter with a passion for natural ingredients to assist in the production of our small batch, handmade bath and body care products. Impeccable attention to detail combined with the ability learn quickly and follow instruction is a must. We are seeking an individual who is very flexible and willing to wear many hats to support our growing business. This role demands the ability to work while standing for multiple hours, to lift 30- 40 pound boxes and to work comfortably around strong scents. Previous experience making handmade products and/or culinary skills is a plus.
Looking for someone who:
- Has a deep love and passion for plants and herbal medicine! Interest in teaching and sharing knowledge through writing and hands on workshops
-Is self-motivated and has exceptional organization and multi-tasking skills
-Has an interest and knowledge in holistic skin care, aromatherapy and the healing arts
-Is outgoing, personable and is comfortable training and managing other employees
-Speaks up. Shares ideas, gives feedback that creates a collaborative work environment
-Creates a warm, welcoming and supportive work environment with friendliness, understanding, consistency, flexibility, and adaptability, and accountability
- Exceptional attention to detail, quality and presentation
-Understands production systems and how to create and maintain a safe, clean tidy work space
-Has hands on experience making herbal remedies
- Is available to work Fridays and Saturdays
Let us know a bit about yourself
What does herbalism mean to you?
Tell us about a few herbs that are meaningful in your life
How do you practice holistic living?
Share a big dream you are working on and how this job could assist?
We look forward to hearing from you! Please send inquires including a cover letter and resume with references to email@example.com